Dr. Christopher Hobbs’s clinical practice is located in the US Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT).
To request a private telehealth consultation with Dr. Hobbs, follow these instructions and use the link provided below.
Note: If you haven’t already, please read about Dr, Hobbs’s consultation services first before requesting an appointment.
If you have any questions about scheduling an appointment with Dr. Hobbs, please use our Contact form.
Return Patient Appointments
Current patients must Sign In to Dr. Hobbs’s secure patient portal to request follow-up appointments.
New Patient Appointment Options
- 50 Minute INITIAL CONSULTATION — $225
For new patients who wish to have a longer initial appointment with Dr. Hobbs. Depending on the complexity of your health needs, a 50 minute appointment may be helpful. Keep in mind, a lot can be accomplished in a 20 minute Initial Consultation. Prior to your appointment, Dr. Hobbs will review your Patient History Intake Form and if necessary, search the medical literature for your health concerns.
- 20 Minute INITIAL CONSULTATION — $125
For new patients who wish to have a shorter initial appointment with Dr. Hobbs. Depending on the complexity of your health needs, a 20 minute appointment may be all you need. Prior to your appointment, Dr. Hobbs will review your Patient History Intake Form and if necessary, search the medical literature for your health concerns.
- 15 Minute QUICK CONSULTATION — $75
If you only have a few quick questions and do not need your health history reviewed, you can request a quick, 15 minute consultation with Dr. Hobbs.
The above prices include Dr. Hobbs’s time to review health histories and documents, conduct initial research, develop formulas and customize a health program for each patient.
New Patient Instructions
Follow the link below to request your appointment:
- Select the type of service and length of time you wish to reserve
- Choose Video Consultation
- Use the calendar to select an appointment time (if you live in a timezone other than Pacific Time, you can change the settings of our calendar to view appointment times in your local timezone)
- Provide your name, contact and credit card information for payment (your card will be automatically charged at the end of the day following your appointment)
- Wait for an email confirming your appointment with Dr. Hobbs
- Follow the instructions provided in the confirmation email exactly
- Before your appointment, you must Sign In to our client portal and accept Dr. Hobbs’s Consent Forms and complete your Patient History Intake Form. Please allow yourself enough time prior to your appointment to complete all steps.
- Pretest your video appointment link, well in advance of your scheduled appointment, to confirm that your video and audio are working correctly
- At the time of your appointment, follow the link in the confirmation email to start your video consultation