March 15-18, 2016
Dr. Christopher Hobbs will be joining dozens of colleagues for this free event.
THE PLANT MEDICINE SUMMIT
Esteemed speakers joining me for this life-changing, 4-day event include David Crow, Dr. Vasant Lad, Yun Xiang Tseng (Master Chen), Rosita Arvigo, David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri), Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa (KP Khalsa), Dr. Jill Stansbury and many others.
And here’s just a small sampling of what we’ll be sharing with you….
- Dr. Vasant Lad will share Ayurveda’s profound wisdom on the interaction of the world around us and how it contributes to health or disease.
- Yun Xiang Tseng (Master Chen) will provide illuminating insights on Taoist philosophy and theory for internal alchemy as well as the cultivation of herbs used to improve the quality of meditation.
- Dr. Jill Stansbury will identify the essential herbs for healing and women’s health.
- David Frawley (aka Vamadeva Shastri) will bring to light the most important tonics and rejuvenating herbs in Ayurvedic medicine, and how they impact immunity, longevity, brain function, perception and awareness.
- Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa (KP Khalsa) will show you how to keep your brain and memory healthy as you age.
- Rosita Arvigo will reveal the secrets of “rainforest remedies,” including the most beneficial vines, roots and barks.
The Power of The Plant Kingdom
In this enlightening series, you’ll discover that each plant, herb and flower provides a unique pathway into a more profound relationship with your body, mind and soul — opening up opportunities for greater well-being, clarity and spiritual advancement.
The Plant Medicine Summit can be incredibly beneficial for people at all levels. You’ll gain so much whether you’re personally intrigued by essential oils and Ayurveda or you’re a practitioner of natural medicine and Chinese herbs who would like to be more empowered in your work with clients.
Please join us to deepen your wisdom of the healing and evolutionary benefits of the plant kingdom.
Christopher Hobbs, Ph.D., L.Ac.
PS — During this special event, you’ll discover:
- The sacred role of medicinal plants & herbs in ceremonies, and rituals in modern and traditional cultures
- Ways to access the intelligence of the plant kingdom for healing
- Uses of medicinal plants & herbs for spiritual evolution & to develop awareness of our unity with the cosmos
- Uses of flower essences that stimulate the healing of the mind, support emotional equilibrium & improve your outlook on life.
- How to apply plant remedies to address stress, anxiety & depression
And much more!