A free one-hour workshop with Dr. Christopher Hobbs
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 at 5:30pm, Pacific Daylight Time
This ONLINE VIDEO EVENT is sponsored by The Shift Network
I hope you’ll be able to catch the event as scheduled, but if you register and miss it, you’ll receive a downloadable recording as soon as it’s available.
Mushrooms as Medicine: Discover the Science-Based, Practical Benefits Mushrooms Add to Your Diet, Healing Regimen & Spiritual Evolution
On Wednesday, August 11, I will share the scientifically supported benefits of making mushrooms a part of your daily regimen. I’ll tell you the ways that this fungi can strengthen and fine-tune your immune system to help stave off cancer, prevent heart disease, keep bones healthy, improve digestion, aid cognitive function, and much more.
Over the course of this 60 minutes, I will reveal the power of mushrooms as medicine — how they’re safe, with negligible side effects, and very inexpensive (and sometimes even free if you’re willing to hunt them yourself) to procure.
In this workshop, you’ll discover:
- Ways to incorporate mushrooms on a dietary, medicinal, and transformational level
- The incredible immune-boosting properties and normalizing properties of mushrooms
- A process for determining the quality of your retail mushroom supplements
- How a greater consumption of mushrooms can lessen the threat of most cancers by up to 33%
- The ways mushrooms can literally help save the planet — they can filter drinkable water, clean polluted soil, act as a compostable replacement for styrofoam, and much more
- The ways in which fungi are essential for healthy growth and communication of all plants, including trees for the restoration of forests
You’ll also learn how mushrooms are a cost-effective, enjoyable, yet highly experiential superfood that can help ward off disease, keep your immune system strong, sharpen your cognitive skills, and, in some cases, heighten your consciousness and lead to a deeply meaningful spiritual experience.
Register now to tune in live or receive the recording later.