- Roy Upton — The American Herbal Pharmacopoeia (AHP) was established to promote the responsible use of herbal medicines and insure they are used with the highest degree of safety and efficacy as is achievable.
- Rosemary Gladstar — Sage Mountain Retreat Center & Native Plant Preserve is one of New England’s foremost learning centers for herbs and earth awareness.
- David Winston — David is an herbalist and ethnobotanist with over 35 years of training in Cherokee, Chinese and Western herbal traditions.
- ITIS — (Interagency Taxonomic Information System) Search for current correct Latin binomials for any plant.
- Calflora —The best site for discovering California and Oregon native flora.
Clincial Uses of Herbs:
- King’s American Dispensatory — Best site for looking up clinical uses of many medicinal plants based on the years of clinical experience of early American (Eclectic) physicians.
- Southwest School of Botanical Medicine — Michael Moore’s great website for finding pictures, uses and dosage information for many herbs.
- LLuminari — A network of America’s best-known doctors and health experts who have come together to share their collective knowledge and inspire people to live healthier lives, especially in the area of women’s health.
- American Herbalists Guild (AHG) — Encouraging the development of high standards of education that promote well-trained professional practitioners who offer high quality herbal care.
Something for the Spirit:
- World Prayers — For healing inspirations, visit this online random Prayer Wheel from time to time. What’s good for the spirit is good for the body.