Rare Herb Books
Christopher has been traveling the world, collecting rare and ‘out of print’ herb books for over 30 years. The books provided here are part of his extensive private collection. They have been digitally scanned and reproduced for public use.
- A New Universal English Dispensatory, published 1752 (110.4 MB PDF)
- A Practical Synopsis of the Materia Alimentaria & Materia Medica, published 1808 (68.3 MB PDF)
- Stuhr Pacific Drug Plants (5.9 MB PDF)
- The Medical Guide to the Preservation of Health, published 1853 (125.5 MB PDF)
- The Story of the Plants, by Grant Allen, published 1902 (13.2 MB PDF)
- Woods Medical & Surgical Monographs, Vol. 12, Num. 3, published 1891 (59.2 MB PDF)
Please Note: The books are provided in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and in order to view them, you must have the freely distributed Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.